Sunday, June 13, 2010

Next Project

It's my un-completed project. I made it from 2 months ago, and it's still not finished until now. But I will try to finish it...SOON! What is it? I let you guess, and you'll know the answer when I posted the finish one ^^

 After I finished the base...

The rainbow...


Almost every day rain is pouring. It's great and fun working on in this cloudy morning, listening to soft music on the radio, and feel the cold wind blowing from the backyard.


 Look at these cookies-look-a-like. Hey, where's the "egg"?
Oh, here it is...stand behind for the year 2010

Can you count from 1 to 31?


The rainbow, cookies, and the numbers gathered...

And become.......
TARRRAAA!!!! Finally it's finished! the Ten Yearly Calendar
You can change the year, month, and date as you wish. Just pull and stick. Why it's called Ten Yearly Calendar? 'Coz I made the year only for 10 years use, and it's for 2010 til 2020. And if it lasted until 2020, i will give you free "Year" ^^

June

October



Hugs,

Anita from
ShopWitches

1 comment:

Puwi said...

halo mbak..
aku sudah liat2 karyanya cantik2 sekali... sukses yah mbak buat usahanya...

hug,
puri
http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/