Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ulir ulir kain perca

                                                       
You can find the Ulir-ulir Kain Perca Headbands @Facebook in ShopWitches: HeadBands, HairPins; ShopWitches: Sold Out and @Multiply in ShopWitches: Hair Accessories; ShopWitches: Sold Out

Ulir-ulir Kain Perca Headbands (Pink) @Facebook
Ulir-ulir Kain Perca Headbands (Green) @Facebook
Ulir-ulir Kain Perca Headbands (Pink) @Multiply
Ulir-ulir Kain Perca Headbands (Green) @Multiply

Honestly.... after a few weeks i've tried to find my characteristic design i found these lovely spirals. so... these are the story begin .... one day i'm thinking that my "something" should be different from any other. i've made my sketch and founded nothing.... after several days I tried to browse on the Internet to figure out how to make a corsage ... and practice ... but failed ... so..I tried to make my own line of my ability ...
and finally ... TARAAA !!!  "Ulir-ulir Kain Perca" was founded ... I combined patterned cloth with match cloth ... and  then I give the final touch to put the beads on it .. as usual I really adore beads because of the color can make everything looks beautiful..

                             HERE THEY ARE...... ^^


                                (price : IDR 125.000 )
                                                             SOLD
                               (price : IDR 125.000 ) 
                                                        SOLD

Hugs,
Amalia for
ShopWitches

No comments: