Monday, August 2, 2010

ShopWitches Workshop's Debut

Start from desperation ended with relief. I'm so glad I'm not a kind who like to reject an opportunity. From answering a question from Facebook, ShopWitches' workshop have an opportunity to appear in an Interior/Architecture mags. 
The interview&photo shoot scheduled a day after the company confirmed that they would like to make a report about SW's workshop. But I realized there's a lot of things to be done, like the paint, the layout, and the decoration. So I made an offer to give me an extra 3 days, and they said OK.
So within 3 days, me n my mow worked really hard, painting the wall, re-decorate the room, and use the new layout. And I'm satisfied with our work, and to make me happier, the photographer said that he like the workshop, have a characteristic, unique, and homy.

Here's the new workshop:







Reading corner:


Working table:

Fabric shelve:


Crafty corner:

Before:

Shooting time:

My workshop will be appear on November Edition. The magazine called Seri Rumah Ide by Imelda Akmal Architecture Writer & Gramedia.


Hugs,

Anita from
ShopWitches

No comments: